Ripple Group is an exciting retail interior and display solutions business that has been established for almost 40 years. Delivering exceptional customer experience by transforming space for retailers, merchants and brands to help our clients to maximise their revenues.
So, if you are looking for an engaging and rewarding sales and account management role, within a progressive, forward-thinking company, we would love to hear from you.
About the Role
Working closely with our sales and marketing teams your key focus will be generating and nurturing new business and account managing. Performing a full 360 sales cycle to achieve sales and profit targets.
Interaction and supporting our customers is key, the service for which Ripple is renowned is second to none, and is why we have many long-established customer relationships.
With confidence in our ability, your role will focus on building relationships and maximising opportunities with each client to mutual benefit.
This is a crucial part of our future business growth. With the support of our team, we work proactively and extensively to ensure our customers know they are in safe hands.
About the Candidate
- You have high energy, drive and an innate interest in design and providing unique, commercially successful solutions.
- You are a team player aligned to our people focussed values and culture.
- Having worked within a highly interactive, fast paced environment, you have the experience and a track record for building strong long-term relationships based on trust and dependability.
- You have a sound commercial understanding and the tenacity to help ensure that you seek and make the most out of every opportunity.
- It is about finding the right person to grow with us, and not necessarily from our industry, and this is an opportunity to build a unique career, so if you are ready to begin an exciting challenge contact us today.
How to Apply
The role requires a highly motivated ‘go-getter’ who is well organised and able to seek out and manage multiple projects through their entire project lifecycle. If you feel that this describes you, and believe that you have what it takes to succeed in this demanding yet rewarding business, please email me with your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are the person for this job.
£28,000.00 – £35,000.00 per annum, bonus scheme, company vehicle and more